The Vision of Transitions
The vision of Transitions is to:
1. Provide assistance with the transition from high school to either college or a job
2. Provide clothing assistance free of charge to young men and women in order for them to be properly dressed for success on their college or job interviews
3. Provide assistance with resume building
4. Provide assistance with coaching for the interview
5. Providing assistance with seminars on etiquette, dress, speech etc.
6. Assistance with the application process for various scholarship opportunities so that these individuals can further their education regardless of financial limitations
7. Mentorship – 11th Grade and throughout High School until transitioning to college or the business world.