Who Are We? (2)
The vision of Transitions is to:
1. Provide assistance with the transition from high school to either college or a job
2. Provide clothing assistance free of charge to young men and women in order for them to be properly dressed for success on their college or job interviews
3. Provide assistance with resume building
4. Provide assistance with coaching for the interview
5. Providing assistance with seminars on etiquette, dress, speech etc.
6. Assistance with the application process for various scholarship opportunities so that these individuals can further their education regardless of financial limitations
7. Mentorship – 11th Grade and throughout High School until transitioning to college or the business world.
About Us - Transition Mentoring Program
It is given that the transition in the lives of students nowadays may seem a bit difficult and tend to give them a lot of pressure. With this in mind, Transition Mentoring Program was founded to provide the help needed by high school students in their transition from typical students to entering college or proceeding immediately to work.
Transition Mentoring Program was founded in 2015 and is located in The Bahamas. We made sure that we can make programs that can help students start a new path in their life and be able to get through the transition stage in the most convenient and comfortable way. We focus on making the transition process easier for students through various fun activities and one on one coaching.
Our non-profit mentorship program emphasizes the importance of our one on one mentoring procedures specifically made for high school students from Grade 11 who are going to take the transition period to college or work force. In our program, we incorporate community service, fun activities, and educational seminars and peer coaching. These are our ways of making sure that we can slowly prepare these students for a bright future path.
Transition Mentoring Program is focused on empowering young people and building future leaders. We are also aiming to be seen by these young people as their confidante, another listening ear aside from their parents. This is to make sure that they are well aware of the how today’s decisions impact their future. We want to prepare them for what is coming next in their lives and be one of the trusted people in their lives who they can talk to with all the possible concerns with this specific transition in life.